Professionals from private and governmental institutions related to finances, treasury, investment, accounting, and other related fields can join us. Economics and Business Administration part-time or full-time students may also join us, as long as they do not have a full-time job.
• Free Educative Program: Lunch seminars featuring financial subjects, such as economy, investments, technology, law changes, among others
• Continue Education Registry
• Annual Convention including seminars and workshops with credentials that can be submitted to CPA, CTP, CTE, and other affiliations.
• AFP Informa Express: Newsletter with a variety of innovative news regarding the financial industry, as well as members’ news, educational reviews, activities calendar, and reviews of previous activities
• Networking among colleagues in the finance world
• Affiliation with the National Office of the Association for Financial Professionals with over 14,000 members
• Access to regulatory agencies and legislative forums that influence the policies and practices of our profession
• Support from the Chamber of Commerce of Puerto Rico’s initiatives for the local and international commercial and economic promotion
• Discounts on services and products (in conformity with established alliances)
• Information about job opportunities
How to join AFP PR?
To enroll in the Association fill out the online inscription form below and submit an annual fee. Memberships are for individuals only, and are not transferable. Select the membership which better applies.
Individual Fee: $225 (12 months)
Special Fee: $200 (12 months) This fee applies when there are three or more members from the same company.
Student Fee: $35 (12 months)
In order to keep an active membership, payment renewal must be issued every twelve months starting from the membership date. Otherwise, privileges and services will be cancelled until further payment.
Stay updated with our latest news and events. Sign up the subscription form now!